VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Business System Analyst with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies
- RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required.
- Intermediate SQL query skills
- HealthCare experience is preferred
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Local (St. Louis area candidates) only. We will not relocate for this position. 5+ years experience in requirements gathering. Strong SQL. Very organized. We are very fast paced and work on many things at once. Someone coming from a slow (government, banking, etc) might not be the best fit unless they have prior experience and prefer a fast pace. Must communicate extremely well.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Healthcare experience Java