VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Business System Analyst (Core Systems) with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience. Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies. RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required. Intermediate SQL query skills.
- SQL Query experience
- Agile Methodology
- Medicare experience would be a plus
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
SQL Query experience Agile Methodology
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Medicare experience would be a plus