VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Data Privacy Analyst with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The purpose of this position is to support the development, integration and execution of all aspects of the Data Privacy Office. This potential candidate is an organized individual with attention to detail, advanced analytical skills, and is proficient at multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Assist the Data Privacy Office with ongoing activities related to the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of client’s Privacy policies, standards and procedures in accordance with privacy laws, regulations and industry best practices and standards.
- Works with Business data owners and IT to capture and document business processes that involve Personal Data, identify locations of data, look for areas where security or privacy gaps exist and assist in formulating remediation plans to close gaps
- Works with IT department regarding Data Protection system tools and capabilities to make sure that all Global Security and Privacy Office requirements are being met and kept up to date appropriately and can integrate with other work areas such as Data Inventory, Data Retention and Data Loss Prevention.
- Supports data integrity within current privacy compliance systems and databases.
- Leads Interviews with key Business Stakeholders to update and document new business processes related to Personal Data
- Responsible for working with all points of contact within Countries around the globe to make sure that Privacy requirements are being implemented and enforced consistently throughout all media in which records are kept
- Conducts research as necessary into privacy related laws and regulations, assist in conducting reviews, creating summaries and recommendations.
- Creates, updates, and maintains reports, project plans and project resources using Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and SharePoint
- Serves as a liaison between the Data Privacy Office and various departments to deliver project requirements on schedule
- Uses effective communication and customer interaction skills to assist stakeholders with achieving project/operational goals
- Analyzes trends, prepare results, and presents findings and recommendations to identify and mitigate privacy compliance issues and qualify / quantify impacts and risks with Data Privacy team
- Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to foster data privacy awareness within client and related entities
- Escalates key Data Privacy issues that arise to the attention of the to the right Data Privacy Job function owner
- Maintains strict confidentiality and privilege when required
- Performs additional duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners
3 to 5 years’ experience in corporate regulatory compliance practices
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively resolve moderately complex situations and issues
- Understanding of IT architecture
- Ability to interpret and understand data flow diagrams
- Data Management experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software systems, including processing systems and applications
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Global Data Protection Regulation knowledge
- CIPP Certification
- CISSP Certification