VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Senior Financial Systems Analyst with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- Identify opportunities for new system functionality for better alignment to business processes
- Define and document requirements for configuration and custom developed software products
- Develop various documents, including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and end user training
- Perform functional analysis, identify gaps, and design solutions to fill gaps
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that technical design, unit and functional testing, deployment, and implementation meets business requirements and properly documented
- Facilitate meetings with users, IT and non-IT resources across departments
- Perform functional testing and quality assurance activities
- Administer system configuration for new functionality and issue resolutions
- Perform project management tasks in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle for small and medium sized projects
- Make major enhancements through an agile software development life cycle
- Monitor progress and status of deliverables
- Ensure resources assigned to projects are meeting deadlines and focused on the right activities.
- Participate in reviews of plans associated with project execution
- Develop project documentation in collaboration with IT—e.g., project initiation documentation, budget, project plan, and resource plan
- Assist in managing the finance systems product backlog
- Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction
- Provide operational and technical support of PeopleSoft Financials and other core financial systems to end users
- Identify root cause of issues and collaborate with IT to develop and implement solutions
- Develop production support procedures to align with financial audit requirements
- Provide technical support and mentoring to team members
- Participate in all phases of the financial system product lifecycle from business problem identification to solution deployment.
- Provide guidance for functional and technical production support of PeopleSoft Financials and other core financial systems for complex and escalated issues.
- Contributing member or lead of a project team implementing new system functionality and system upgrades.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of financial business process optimization, system configuration or system problem solving experience.
- PeopleSoft Financials support and configuration experience required.
- Experience with reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing financial data preferred.
- SQL query experience preferred.
- ITIL Certification a plus.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience. - 4+ years of financial business process optimization, system configuration or system problem solving experience. - PeopleSoft Financials support and configuration experience required.