VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Software Product Manager with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
We are looking for an experienced software product manager to help manage the explosive growth we are experiencing with our flagship software system. It is a web-based management system that helps clients implement a more strategic and comprehensive approach to managing their business. Through a B2B and B2C model, it not only allows its users to be more efficient and drive their business within their office, but it also provides them an automated and convenient online platform for their patients to re-order products on their behalf.
Reporting directly to the President, the Software Product Manager will primarily be responsible for managing the system functionality and the ongoing product enhancement process. This includes understanding the current and future needs of the customer, managing the product system design and improvement process, working with key software integration and channel partners, and ensuring on-time delivery of software project management and system functionality rollouts.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Manage new product functionality and enhancement process to develop ongoing product road map – managing needs of customer, documenting and product design, project management of on-time system development, and the ongoing successful system maintenance
- Optimize the value proposition by working to develop and pilot test best practices related to the marketing solutions that focus on capturing more orders for the provider
- Leverage and analyze data to optimize and influence product development and account opportunities
- Work directly with IT manager and software development team to ensure team executes on product road map
- Project management of new product functionality process from inception to product release and feedback
- Manage process to objectively gather the “voice of the customer” and leverage the customer data to enhance program offerings
- Manage process to actively track competition and update appropriate team members
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or business field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product management of software system (or similar role)
- Proven success in project management
- Product management of .Net and SQL server system preferred
- Proven experience in understanding, analyzing, presenting, and leveraging data
- Healthcare experience is plus
- Dynamic personality that is goal-oriented and able to lead teams and drive projects
- Someone that can keep pace with a growing organization
- Ability to continuously improve and grow with needs of company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks appropriately
- Proven team player
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross functionally without formal authority