VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a South American Account Manager with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Key House Account Manager responsibilities include develop and manage strong relationships with key customers and Sales Reps (both domestic and international). Connect with key POCs and stakeholders to coordinate installs and training of our product. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the customers needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
Ultimately, a successful Account manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business in by keeping the clients satisfied.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customer account management in South America.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Fluent in Spanish
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Highly organized person
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Project Management skills