VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Sr Manager - Finance Compliance with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The Senior Manager of Financial Compliance will be responsible for assisting with overall Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and SOC 1 compliance for Client. This position will play a key role in designing internal controls and ensuring we have adequate controls in key processes and an appropriate control environment. This position will be responsible for working with process owners on control design and documentation, coordination of testing and any remediation activity necessary for internal control deficiencies under SOX as well as three SSAE 16 SOC 1Type II reports issued by client. This position will report into the Director of Financial Compliance and will have significant interaction with our process and control owners, the internal and external audit teams and IT regulatory Compliance.
- Understanding our business processes and designing internal controls commensurate with financial statement risk.
- Assisting with annual SOX scoping analysis and periodic updates.
- Actively liaising with internal and external auditors and various process and control owners and ensuring testing readiness of control owners, timely supply of requested documentation and escalation of delinquencies.
- Working with control owners to determine appropriate remediation actions for control gaps.
- Assisting with internal controls deficiency tracking and reporting, monitoring remediation status and working with process owners to ensure timely and adequate remediation of deficiencies.
- Assist with updates to SOC 1 reports in preparation of the SOC 1 audits.
- Assist with other tasks including business owner controls training, 302 officer certifications, performing occasional preliminary controls testing to determine appropriate design and testing readiness, ensuring timely updates to our controls and process repository.
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA
- 6-8 years public accounting experience including SOX and internal controls testing.
- Big Four experience preferred.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with control owners and auditors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and meet tight deadlines.