VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Tax Accountant 6 with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Assist with creating and maintaining the second review process for the Operations tax return review process, ensuring accuracy, completeness and adherence to documented tax return review procedures
Conducts research relating to federal and state partnership tax principles
Assists with developing and implementing the department training plan, provide training and guidance to other team members and business lines, assist the Tax Manager in prioritizing and managing workflow of the team, and documenting processes for each role.
Responds to inquiries regarding tax accounting policies, technical tax issues and tax procedures from Corporate Tax, internal management, general partners, CPA firms and regulatory authorities
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of experience in financial accounting activities
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Excellent tax accounting, mathematical, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Proven track record of maintaining effective working relationships in a team-oriented environment
- Advanced excel skills and reporting capabilities
- CPA preferred