VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Technical CRM Developer with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- Research, analyze and present technical solutions to solve current real world issues
- Function as an integral part of the development team. Work through designs with an analyst team and translate into technical specifications
- Design and build D365 Sales (CRM) extensions and integrations
- Automation of smoke and regression tests to validate package builds
- Design, configure and code processes leveraging the native capabilities inside D365 Sales Platform
- Coordinate with analysts, DBA team and consultants to deploy features and functionality to the production environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently on moderately complex projects and systems
- Candidate must demonstrate experience in following an established software development methodology, project development planning and problem resolution
- Solid track record working in a team environment with on/offshore resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Expertise in MS SQL, Excel, MS Access and Visio
- Experience with data migration/ ETL software such as Scribe, SSIS or similar tools
- Effectively communicate potential options and explain possible pros and cons
- Mobile Development
- Strong technical background on MS Technologies/ Trends
- Project experience where any of the following technologies were leveraged: HTML 5, SOAP, REST, WCF (Indigo)
- Prior experience in a packaging, manufacturing or CPG industry
- Experience with repository management such as Github, GitLab or Bitbucket etc.
- Experience with competing data platforms such as Salesforce
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 5+ years of experience with software development for CRM in an online environment