VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Tier 1 Service Delivery Technician with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A CONTRACT TO HIRE ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
We have a full time opening for a Tier-1 Service Delivery Technician to join our Customer Support Center (CSC) Organization.
- The selected candidate must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Having interpersonal skills allows technical support specialists to communicate with customers and solve technical-related problems quickly and efficiently.
- Working with a multidisciplinary team of engineering and operations personnel, the Service Delivery technician will be responsible for managing customer questions directly via telephone or e-mail and coordinating resolution of issues related incidents/tickets until completion.
- Service Delivery technician will follow documented processes to activate new customers and aid in training customers.
The ideal candidate will have strong networking experience, IP routing experience, excellent oral and written communication skills, and be able to work a flexible shift rotation schedule as required. The selected candidate may also assist on implementations, evaluations, and customer reviews.
- Responsible for enhancing the Client Experience by consistently delivering accurate, reliable, and timely data with excellent customer service.
- Manage Service Delivery implementation processes with our Customers to excellent satisfaction.
- Build relationship with customers and serve as escalation point for all customer issues and drive resolution toward a result that meets the customer’s needs.
- Handles the expedient resolution of all escalations and urgent requests from Customer Support Center in a 7 x 24 x 365 environment.
- Participate in the evaluation of fixes and enhancements for Client's Performance Monitoring Software.
- Hands on experience working with Network hardware such as LAN & WAN Routers & Switches and servers.
- Experience with fault isolating and troubleshooting networks including LAN and WAN. Perform Trace Routes and IP Ping Status testing.
- Provide high level of Customer Satisfaction for Tickets and Requests. Build and maintain supportive working relationships with Customers.
- Ability to update & create documentation.
- Assist with Service Advisory preparation and submission to Customers for Network related incidents.
- Must be flexible to work day and night shifts to cover for scheduled and unscheduled absence.
- Ability to work independently, adjust priorities and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent written and spoken interpersonal communication skills.
- Assist Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Assist with growth & management of Customer Support Center.
- Assist with network logistic services inclusive of staging, burn-in, pre-configuration, and kitting of network devices and servers.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in Networking, Telecommunications, IT,
- Familiarity with all IP routing protocols, with OSPF, BGP, EIGRP or IP/MPLS a plus,
- Hands-on experience with configuration of network devices and servers,
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Network certifications, a plus
- Decision Making/Judgment - Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues, makes timely decisions, can make difficult decisions, uses consensus when possible, and communicates decisions to others.
- Productivity - Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, and handles information flow.
- Communication – Able to clearly communicate with carriers, customers, & other members of the CSC team. Update/create documentation that is easy to understand.
- Relaxed working environment,
- Competitive benefits,
- Bonus plan based on performance
- Must be willing to rotate work shifts between day, evening, and late nights with CSC team.