VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Web API Developer (Front End Developer) with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Designs, develops, modifies, and implements web applications and/or services designed to support our Portals Platforms based web applications. The selected candidate will be a member of the team that is responsible all aspects of the software development lifecycle. The selected candidate will also be expected to be on top of industry tools and trends in web development and/or web API development.
Portals Tech stack: ReactJS, ES6, Webpack, Babel, Immutable, Java 8, Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, Mongo.
- Develop software based on Portals Platform standards and patterns
- Work as a part of a development team
- Participate in peer and code review activities
- Mentor less experienced developers
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Spring & Spring MVC
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks and continuous integration tools
- Strong communication skills
- Spring Boot
- Solid understanding of RESTful API design
- Good understanding of git version control system
- Experience with Java 8
- Experience with Maven