VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Web Applications Engineer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop web applications and services that integrate with company's products
- Interface with other departments to determine and meet project requirements
- Ideal candidates are self-motivated problem solvers looking to accelerate their career growth as part of a talented and committed team
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related engineering and technical field
- 1+ years of development experience in the .NET technology stack (e.g. C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework)
- Strong knowledge of .NET design patterns and practices
- Comfort in developing with Git, coding standards, and code reviews
- Strong interest in emerging web technologies
- Recent development experience with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies such as Azure web applications, App Services, Blob Storage, Azure Service Fabric, Functions, etc.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful services
- Experience with unit testing
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture
- Understanding of asynchronous programming
- Experience in SQL and basic knowledge of databases