VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Windows/Linux Deployment Engineer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
We are currently seeking a Windows Deployment Engineer who will help develop custom Windows 10 IoT & custom Linux distributions for new and existing embedded products. This position will also assist in the selection of computer hardware and components used in company’s wide range of products. Person in this position will interact with engineering team and manufacturing personnel.
EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
• Windows 10 IoT and/or Windows 7 Embedded configuration and deployment.
• General knowledge of Linux.
• Visual C++ and C#/.NET development for Windows.
• Knowledge of current computer hardware components.
• PowerShell scripting.
• Database, SQL and MS Access.
• Working on large software projects in a team-based environment.
• Source control with Microsoft TFS or Git.
• Root cause investigation of operating system issues.