Position Purpose: Compile and analyze financial information for the company. Lead various financial projects.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Handle complex and high-level financial analysis
- Present and discuss analysis with upper management
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of financial or data analysis experience. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.Working knowledge of analytical tools, including SQL, Micro-strategy, or Tableau is preferred.
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Staff
Job Type: Regular
Is Relocation Available? No
Are you open to sponsorship? No
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No
This position is: Backfill
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of financial or data analysis experience. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.