Published: January 20, 2020
List of Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Develop, build, deploy and configure applications.
- Ensure compliance with OWASP, PCI, SOC2, HIPPA, HITRUST.
- Support production deployments.
- Ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting is in place prior to production deployments.
- Provide unit testing to ensure quality of builds in a continuous integration environment.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of projects, including effective use of version control, build management, unit testing and issue tracking software.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work with innovative solutions.
- Work effectively in a team environment to produce good quality and timely results.
- Customer Service orientation.
- Check and verify the applications are running and functioning properly after system updates.
- Support after-hours coverage/escalation and support on-call rotation.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Focus with the full lifecycle of software development including use of version control tools, build management, unit testing and issue tracking software (e.g. SVN, Confluence, JIRA).
- Excellent organizational skills, self-administration and attention to detail.
Required Experience with some of the technologies listed below:
- Java 1.8
- Oracle, SQL
- XML, JSON, SAML Oath2
- REST Services
- API Management frameworks
- CI\CD, CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild, AWS cloud experience a plus for other platform work, where needed.
- Possesses problem-solving skill and critical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication, and interpersonal interactions (ability to foster a cooperative work environment).
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Experience supporting customers.
- Ability to effectively manage time.