We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator with demonstrated experience providing technical analysis, implementation, and delivery of key revenue strategies. This position will contribute to both daily tactical work and strategic initiatives for our customers. We are disruptors in the industry- utilizing data to back our strategic plans. You should be a stickler for meeting deadlines and manage high velocity and intense business operations seamlessly.
What you will be doing:
- Provide system delivery/project management experience including requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing, deployment, training, and delivery.
- Collaborate with and manage cross-functional, virtual teams and stakeholders.
- Provide verbal and written communications to technical teammates and Sales and Marketing teams/leaders.
- Administer and support Salesforce including user setup and design/configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor data quality.
- Create and provide project plans, requirements, and technical documentation for larger projects and long-term initiatives.
- Coordinate testing and deployment plans for complex change management/rollouts
- Deliver user guides and/or training for large deployments.
- Track and communicate expectations and progress updates to customers, while managing expectations, using email, Slack, and Zoom.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required or relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of business systems administration and/or management, including Salesforce.
- Experience working with or for a SaaS organization is preferred.
- Extensive experience with Agile Development and SCRUM delivery methodologies and tools is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation systems (Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot) is a plus.
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, or Developer I) is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to decisions.
- Personal responsibility to manage change.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Time Off
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Dress Code
- Virtual and In-person (socially distanced) interview process.
- Personal protective equipment provided and/or required.
- Daily temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Virtual meetings.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.