VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for Developers - Web and Mobile with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Who We’re Looking For
Looking for a “Full Stack” mobile and web developer to work in a collaborative Agile Scrum team environment. We are looking for smart developers with the critical thinking skills, the ability to empathize with others, and a passion for learning. Our team is dedicated to producing world-class open innovative solutions. We’re looking for someone that wants to build the technology of tomorrow with an eye towards innovation.
Who we are
We are a mobile software development company located in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- Design and develop new features to mobile, web, and database applications
- Build, manage and mobile and web assets using Microsoft .NET Framework, Xamarin, Ionic, and other technologies as they evolve.
- Knowledge of prior app deployment to Apple and Google Play stores.
- 4+ years working as a software engineer/developer/programmer building scalable applications.
- BA/BS Computer Science or Similar Education
- Experience with the following languages:
- C#, MVC and ASP.NET
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure PaaS Environments
- REST based web services
- Xamarin Native & Xamarin Forms
- Azure DevOps Build and Deployment Pipeline
- Azure DevOps Agile Boards
- Build and enhance our products and frameworks
- Constructively work with our sales and design teams to seek and build effective solutions for clients.
- Participate in client consultations, architecture design meetings and client facing demos
- Intellectual curiosity - this is paramount.
- Energetic team member and natural leader - we are looking for someone with passion and personality who loves a challenge.
- Ability to see the bigger picture.
- Good to excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable with adapting to change.
- Execution orientated with a “ship it” mentality
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours and locations
- Healthy office drinks & snacks
- Frequent team lunches