VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Developer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
This position is responsible for upholding the values and mission of the Information Systems department and the Development team. This includes the establishment of customer service and satisfaction standards. Communication and understanding of customer objectives and our progress toward fulfilling these objectives is paramount to the success of this role.
Candidate will work in a team environment using a variety of technologies for building leading edge solutions for both internal as well as customer facing media playback solutions. Solutions employ advanced video security techniques including forensic watermarking, Digital Rights Management (DRM) and encryption. Technologies used include but not limited to:
- Work on the latest web technologies including: Angular, ASP.NET MVC, Web API and Typescript
- Work on the latest technologies of .NET 4.x and .Net Core
- Windows Server and Linux
- 3+ years of C# experience
- 3+ years of ASP.NET MVC 4/5 development experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of web service models
- Experience documenting technical specifications
- Experience with .NET 4.x and .Net Core
- Experience with using SQL Server as a backend preferred
- Experience with Git
- Must be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to assist team members in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure project completion
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes a plus