As a cloud engineer, you will build and automate highly available, elastic, and secure cloud-based infrastructure to support the needs of client workloads. You will have the opportunity to work in a wide variety of areas including infrastructure automation, security, configuration management, continuous integration, continuous deployment as well as mentoring colleagues on your team and across other engineering teams.
- Experience deploying and maintaining infrastructure on a major cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience using common infrastructure as code tool-sets (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Cloud Deployment Manager).
- Working with common CI/CD and version control technologies (Jenkins, Git, etc.).
- Creating, configuring, and running containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Proficiency in one or more common infrastructure automation languages (Shell Scripting, Python, Golang, etc.).
- Basic Linux OS setup and configuration.
Nice to Have
- Serverless technologies (Lambda, Google Functions, Azure Functions).
- Experience working in an Agile team-oriented environment.
- General-purpose programming languages (Java, Scala, Python, Erlang, etc.)
- Docker Swarm / Kubernetes /Cloud Foundry experience.
- Networking and Firewall concepts and troubleshooting.
- Experience with common configuration management software (Ansible, Puppet, AWS SSM, etc.).
- Cloud certifications.
- Standard Benefits Program (medical, dental, retirement, PTO, etc.)
- Paid Overtime
- Some pay for relocation
Candidate must be based in St. Louis.