The position is responsible for maintenance operations in the plant and managing the maintenance team. The Technical Manager/Plant Engineer will also be responsible for creating and improving maintenance processes and procedures. Must be energetic, self-driven and resourceful.
Industry Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Strong manufacturing maintenance knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, speech and writing.
- Ability to coordinate projects with large companies, involving project manager, production, sales and finance departments.
- Flexibility - the ability to live and act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize.
Education and Experience
- 4 years college degree – Mechanical engineer, Business, manufacturing/industrial technology, economy.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- 5 years of management experience.
- Managing (including hiring/firing) of maintenance technicians.
- Experience in plastic injection molding environment.