VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Data Analyst II with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Analyze health management programs including: data collection, validation and outcome measurement. May include:
- Financial, pharmacy, claims, provider, and member data
- IRS, CMS, HHSC, HEDIS reporting
- Internal data cleansing and data reconciliation analysis
- Trend analysis in various functional areas of health care management.
- Create and generate reports through MS-Excel, MS-Access, and SQL using Business Objects interface and direct links to core databases (ODS/EDW)
- Produce reports for and interface with senior management and internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and interpret business requirements and monitor data trends to proactively identify issues
- Execute data changes and update core systems as needed
- Handle multiple projects and timelines effectively and communicate risks and issues to manager regularly
- Assist with training lower level Data Analysts.
Responsible for analytical data needs. Handle complex data requests, reports, and predictive data modeling.
Bachelor’s degree’s related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Manager, Data Analysis
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Bachelor’s degree’s related field or equivalent experience (4 additional years business experience if no degree) . 2+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience. Great communication skills Strong SQL and Excel skills Able to perform ad hoc analytics for the health plans and business partners Healthcare industry experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Ability to leverage visualization tools such as Tableau and Microstrategy Ability to write code using SQL