Lead the design, build, test, and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs. Act as a subject matter expert for Application Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application Software Engineers.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process.
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Identify, define, and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards, and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Project lead and training experience required.
- Software quality assurance testing experience and expert experience with test automation and tools utilized in healthcare industry.
- Expert experience in writing Java script, VB Script and eScript.
- Expert knowledge of version control systems such as SVN.
- Expert skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database.
- Experienced in Agile methodology.
- Experience with PEGA, Jenkins, Ansible preferred.
- Experience with C#, .NET or Java preferred.
- VMware, Linux, CI/CD, Selenium preferred.
- Previous experience building/implementing a DevOps team preferred.
Is Relocation Available? No
Is there additional variable compensation? This role comes with an annual bonus.
Are you open to sponsorship? No
This position is: New Position
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
This position will help lead the initiative to build a DevOps team.
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Previous experience building and implementing a DevOps team.
- Full stack developer background.
- Testing automation experience.
- CI/CD experience.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
VMware, Linux, PEGA, Gitlab, BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible, PEGA
What is exciting about this opportunity?
This is a high visibility role and you will help build a new team.