- Lead software development programs and portfolios with project initiation, organization, goal and change management aspects of Agile.
- Discover opportunities to champion agile values and adoption across IT.
- Develop agile training materials and process guidelines.
- Deliver Agile training sessions, workshops, and one-on-one coaching for Business and IT participants at the team, program and portfolio levels.
- Mentor team-level agile coaches and support scrum master’s in communications and process activities to ensure projects are on track.
- Facilitate cross functional team coordination and communication across various technical teams.
- Identify, define and implement enhancements in release and dependency management methods, standards and processes.
- Partner with IT/Operations leadership to ensure alignment with Agile methodology.
- Assess programs and portfolios teams against scaled Agile best practices and provide recommendations to senior Information Technology leadership.
- Drive enterprise-wide Agile adoption strategy across programs and portfolios.
- Provide training, workshops and materials to increase quality, velocity and efficiency of software engineering across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of combined software engineering and Agile coaching experience.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, and XP Agile frameworks. Must have exposure to large Agile/Scrum transformations.
- Working knowledge of one or more development languages required.
- Must have experience with IDE tools (Visual Studio, Intellij, Webstorm, etc.).
- SAFe experience preferred.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or similar certification preferred.
Is Relocation Available? No.
Are you open to sponsorship? No.
This position is: New Position.
Is there a possibility to work remote? No.
Is there equity? No.
Are there flexible work hours? No.
Does this position have direct reports? No.
Describe how this position fits in your organization.
This position will be the Sr. Agile Coach for our web application projects. The ideal candidate needs experience as an Agile Coach. Any Scrum Master experience is highly preferred. They also must have experience with multiple web application development projects.
What are non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- Agile Coach experience.
- Web application project experience.
What is exciting about this opportunity?
The company is a Fortune 60 company and a leader in healthcare.