We are seeking a motivated back end developer to plan, design, code, test, and support web services and corporate databases that serve web applications and Business Intelligence. The developer will work in the IT Development group and will be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle. IT Development projects consist primarily of delivering custom web applications for external and internal use.
- Plan, design, code, test, deploy, and support web services and corporate databases that serve web applications and Business Intelligence.
- Collaborate with users, product owners, and development colleagues to deliver solutions that effectively solve customers’ needs.
- Automate unit testing and other quality controls for the delivery pipeline of developed software products.
- Perform code reviews to foster learning and maintain quality standards of colleagues’ work.
- Continually invest in self-driven research and training.
- Assist in the growth of colleagues by sharing knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years in software development
- Proficiency in C# development
- Proficiency in REST web service development
- Proficiency in .NET Core development
- Proficiency in SQL 2017+: relational database design and query development
- Knowledge of web applications development
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Java Script development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AJAX
- Knowledge of Angular development
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interest in emerging web technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills