We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with customers.
The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and preparing sales reports. Account Managers answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position requires occasional travel. If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we'd like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with the company’s products and services in the long run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- 25% Travel required (expenses paid).
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software (NetSuite preferred) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field.
- 401k plus 6% match with immediate 100% vesting
- Health Insurance - employer premium contribution 90% for employee
- Dental Insurance - employer premium contribution 90% for employee
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off - accrued per pay period effective immediately. Equivalent to 80 hours of vacation in a 12-month period
- Paid Holidays - 10 per year, includes 1 floating holiday
- Company provided Life Insurance and Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- NOTE: Selected candidate must show proof of COVID vaccination