VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Administrative Assistant with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
- Performs advanced secretarial and administrative support duties which include, but not limited to; creating/preparing general to advanced correspondence, spreadsheets and reports, creating/designing general to advanced PowerPoint presentations and presentation materials, coordinating travel and accommodations, coordinating/scheduling meetings and conference calls, and scheduling and maintaining Outlook calendars.
- Performs general administrative support duties which include, but not limited to; opening and distributing mail, preparing outgoing mail, filing and file maintenance, handling incoming calls and making outgoing calls, planning department staff events, and e-mailing, copying, faxing and scanning.
- Performs department records management duties (electronic and paper), including organizing, retrieval, archiving and storage.
- Oversees and performs office management duties which includes handling coordination of department payroll/HR paperwork with HR.
- Greets visitors and escorts them to appropriate office.
- Handles department office equipment and furniture maintenance calls and orders office supplies.
- Provides support on special projects, as needed
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Intermediate Word, Basic Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to be flexible when needed, take initiative, and demonstrate accountability.
- Intermediate oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new methods, work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Ability to set goals, multitask and prioritize workload.
- Basic level of investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department projects
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience
- 5+ years secretary and administrative experience
- Associate’s Degree; Secretarial/Office Practice Program/Business School Courses