VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an AEM Application Architect with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- Leads the design, development, modification, and enhancements to programmatic solutions for functional or operational areas.
- Builds a sustainable application architecture when analyzing complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and
developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharts, performs coding and tests/debugs programs.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance
testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Mentor and train both developers and customers in conversion and implementation of system
- Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Service Standards.
- Provides strategic leadership related to specific applications, applications integration and/or Application Development Methodologies.
- Pioneers, owns, leads, and provides technical expertise for multiple application technologies that span all operating areas and impacted software, data, network, communication and computing platform technologies.
Career Level Characteristics
Intuitive, holistic understanding of the most complex system designs and performance in unstable/dynamic or crisis situations based on broad and deep applied professional experience in a primary Team with broad exposure to multiple segments to ensure effective technology integration.
Proactively Intervenes flexibly / creatively to improve system performance.
Skilled in conflict management and effectively managing the most complex relationships with and among business partners, vendors, professional peers, and other team members.
- Operates under minimal direction.
- Career Level Dimensions
- Problem Solving / Resolution.
- Highest escalation resource for unprecedented technology issues/situations within an IT Segment.
- Business Acumen
- Understands complete life cycles of industry activities (outside of IT) and aligns IT activities to optimally achieve business results.
- Interpersonal Interactions
- Negotiating = Negotiate by managing communications through discussions and compromise with senior management.
- Manages or consults on large projects or multiple projects to ensure proper allocation of resources, individual project budgets and high client satisfaction.
- Resource Estimation
- Estimates resource requirements for new ventures or very large projects.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Accountable for addressing customer needs through individual action or with a warm handoff
- Proactively seeks to expand relationships with customers and identifies strategic business needs and aligns major technology initiatives accordingly.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Additional Requirements: Extensive experience along the full software development lifecycle
- Extensive experience applying code management principles
- Ability to mentor and lead small application teams focused on architecture
- Experience producing and successfully delivering application architecture roadmaps
- Experience: Twelve (12) years of relevant technical or business work experience
Other skills & knowledge:
- 3+ year Adobe AEM, Forms and Analytics
- 8+ years of Java architecture, design and coding experience
- 5+ years RESTful services for both the client and server implementations
- 5+ years of Application Architecture
- 5+ years of Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of Hibernate, Spring, Jetty, HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, Jenkins
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Broad and deep understanding of application server platforms: Apache and Tomcat