This position is 2 days in office in St. Louis, MO and 3 days WFH.
We are seeking a full-time Application Developer to join our client’s team that manages all software development work for the company. This group develops applications and oversees outside contractors as necessary. This individual will assist in the creation, maintenance, and testing of internal and external database-driven applications.
Primary Responsibility: Assist development team in the creation, maintenance, and testing of internal and external database driven applications
- High school diploma.
- 5+ years of practical software development experience.
- Hands-on experience with Object Oriented Patterns and Design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn/adapt to new things.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field experience.
- Experience with software development lifecycle using Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Excellent problem solving and resolution skills.
- Medical Insurance (Anthem BCBS PPO)
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental)
- Vision Insurance (Delta Vision)
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Medical and Child Care expenses
- Paid Holidays (7 Days)
- Paid Vacation (10 days)
- Sick Leave Allowance (6 days)
- Training Reimbursements
- Direct Deposit