Published: November 9, 2022
Application Developer III
Plan, design, code, test, deploy, and support web applications that provide access to corporate data.
- Primary focus is on the analysis of existing applications and developing replacements.
- The developer will be involved in all aspects of the development process.
- Work with design team members to construct appealing front-end content and integrate with back-end APIs.
- Work with API team members to extend/define APIs to access existing data sources.
- Use modern frameworks to develop responsive interactive content using the “mobile first” methodology.
- Remedy security threats as identified.
- Test changes and optimize performance.
Additional Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years in software development with an emphasis in Angular.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent problem- solving skills.
- Strong interest in emerging web technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Educational Assistance
- Free Onsite Fitness & Recreation Center
- Profit Sharing Plan & Trust
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paternal and Adoption Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Personal Time
Client Fosters a Culture of:
- Innovation & Continuous Improvement
- Appreciation & Recognition
- Advancement Opportunities
- Pay for Performance