Web Application Developer
We are currently seeking a motivated Web Application Developer for our client’s headquarters in Bridgeton, Missouri. This role will plan, design, code, test, and support web applications that support the business.
- Plan, design, code, test, deploy, and support web applications that provide access to corporate databases.
- Primary focus is on web development.
- The developer will be involved in all aspects of the development process.
- Projects consist of custom web applications for external and internal use.
- Work with team members to construct appealing front-end content and integrate with back-end APIs.
- Use modern frameworks to develop responsive interactive content using the “mobile first” methodology.
- Remedy security threats as identified.
- Test changes and optimize performance.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years in software development.
- Knowledge of Angular development.
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Familiar with C# development.
- Familiar with ASP.NET MVC development.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong interest in emerging web technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.