VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for an Architect, Information Technology with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Architect, Information Technology
Position Purpose: Develop and drive the standards, development processes, systems architecture, and design patterns to support IT and business solutions
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns as related to database solutions (SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Collaborate with business users and stakeholders through design and implementation, including needs analysis and system requirements
- Define and refine methodology and standards for setup, design and implementation of the application or technology to meet the needs of the business and IT customers
- Generate detailed system requirements with cost projections, cost benefit analysis and ROI
- Train and mentor IT team
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience. IT experience within managed care environment highly preferred. Demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
Who does this position report to?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
5+ years of relevant design and architecture experience Experience with multiple databases
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Comfortable with DevOps and public cloud