Back End Developer
Do you have a passion for being involved in all aspects of the development lifecycle? We’re hiring a Back-end Developer for our client’s headquarters in Bridgeton, Missouri.
This role will work in the IT Development group and will be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle.
- Plan, design, code, test, deploy, and support web services and corporate databases that serve web applications, Business Intelligence, and 3rd party applications.
- Collaborate with users, product owners, and development colleagues to deliver solutions that effectively solve customers’ needs.
- Automate unit testing, integration testing, and other quality controls for the delivery pipeline of developed software products.
- Perform code reviews to foster learning and maintain quality standards of colleagues’ work.
- Continually invest in self-driven research and training.
- Assist in the growth of colleagues by sharing knowledge.
- Proficiency in C# and/or .NET Core development.
- Proficiency in Unit and/or Automated Integration Testing.
- Proficiency in REST web service development.
- Proficiency in SQL: relational database design and query development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- 5+ years of development experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Docker Containers and/or Docker Swarm.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure services preferred).
- Knowledge of message-broker technologies (RabbitMQ preferred).
- Knowledge of Redis distributed cache and RediSearch.
- Knowledge of ELK Stack.
- Knowledge of web applications development.
- Strong interest in DevOps.
- Strong interest in CI/CD.
- Strong interest in emerging technologies.
- Tuition Reimbursement/Educational Assistance
- Free Onsite Fitness & Recreation Center
- Profit Sharing Plan & Trust
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paternal and Adoption Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Personal Time