- No overnight shifts!
- Great benefits, including medical coverage starting day one.
- Comprehensive 4-week training program.
- Discounts on shoes!
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with the company.
We seek people who:
- Effectively manage consumer calls to respond to and resolve order inquiries or complaints and complete inbound sales.
- Grow customer retention through positive and professional communication.
- Efficiently resolve customer concerns and escalate complex questions for resolution.
- Deliver timely and accurate credits and adjustments to customer accounts.
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Fluent in English and Spanish or English and French Canadian.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous customer service, call center or retail experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to multi-task, actively listening, interpreting and documenting customer concerns.
- Intermediate data entry & typing skills required.
- Available to work full time on a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends & holidays.
Client is following all CDC guidelines, cubes are 9 feet apart with tall sides, mask must always be worn except for when the rep is in their cube. Upon entering the office, the rep’s temperature will be taken at entry and will be asked about their health before entering. The call center is cleaned throughout the day and is sprayed in the morning and evening with a green product that is used to kill Covid-19.
*Must be able to provide two professional references (managers or supervisors).