VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Business Analyst II - Claims Configuration with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Position Purpose: Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of new systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects, recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
- Develop and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Lead problem solving and coordination efforts between various business units
- Assist with formulating and updating departmental policies and procedures
Benefits and Payment Configuration
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of business process analysis, preferably healthcare (i.e. documenting business process, gathering requirements) or claims payment/analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Knowledge of managed care information systems and experience in benefits, pricing, contracting or claims preferred. Knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies preferred. Previous structured testing experience preferred.
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Must have a BS/BA Degree plus 2 years of experience. In lieu of a degree, must have 6 years of experience. Must have analytical experience/skills.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Healthcare claims and configuration experience.