VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Business Analyst III (Amisys Configuration) with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Business Analyst III (Amisys Configuration)
Position Purpose: Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function.
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Perform detailed analysis on multiple projects, recommend potential business solutions and ensure successful implementations
- Identify ways to enhance performance management and operational reports related to new business implementation processes
- Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery of training programs
- Develop, share, and incorporate organizational best practices into business applications
- Diagnose problems and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
- Formulate and update departmental policies and procedures
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the assigned function product to ensure operational performance.
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4-6 years of business process or data analysis experience, preferably in healthcare. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Project management experience preferred.
- Experience in benefits, pricing, contracting or claims and knowledge of provider reimbursement methodologies. Knowledge of managed care information or claims payment systems preferred. Previous structured testing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of business process analysis (i.e. i.e. documenting business process, gathering requirements). Experience in healthcare industry, preferably with managed care techniques and administrative philosophy. Experience in claims coding analysis or medical claim review/research preferred. Knowledge of Amisys claims payment system and Business Objects preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Experience with encounters or claims business analysis experience in healthcare, preferably managed care or Medicaid. Knowledge of Amisys or other claims system, HIPAA transactions (i.e. 837, 999, 824, 277) and SQL Scripting preferred.
- Experience in managed health care experience, preferably with Medicare. Experience working with and leading diverse teams in matrix managed environments. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Project management experience preferred.
Is Relocation Available?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Supervisor of Data Analytics
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Amisys Configuration/Claims system configuration. 4-6 years of business process or data analysis experience, preferably in healthcare. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications
What are the nice-to-have skills?
SQL Process improvements or process implementations