Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Specialist
We are currently seeking a hard-working Business Central Specialist to become a valuable member of our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing global company. A company that is helpful, supportive, and collaborative in the growth of your career every step of the way. We offer a comprehensive hands-on training program to develop qualified candidates into successful members of our team!
- Implementation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to meet the specific requirements of the organization.
- Conducting system analysis and gathering business requirements to design and customize Business Central modules.
- Assisting in the migration of data from legacy systems or other ERP platforms to Business Central.
- Working with country specific vendors to assist with Business Central implementations with Country specific guidelines.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including developers, project managers, and end-users, to ensure successful implementation and seamless integration with existing systems.
- Providing day-to-day technical support and troubleshooting for Business Central users.
- Customizing reports, dashboards, and workflows within Business Central to enhance data visibility and streamline operations.
Required Education and Experience:
- Quarterly travel to headquarters in St. Charles, MO.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years' experience with Business Central to include at least one full implementation as lead implementer.
- Proven experience in implementing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Must be proficient with the customization of Business Central.
- Proficient in customization, extension, and development within Business Central using AL extensions.
- Experience working directly with Accounting teams and implementing their feature requests.
- Solid understanding of core modules in Business Central, including financial management.
Required Personal Skills:
- Strong knowledge of business processes and the ability to understand and analyze client or organizational requirements.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable), with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders at all levels, including end-users and project teams.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer related field.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles for US and Other countries. Experience working in M365 environment.
- Experience with integrating Business Central to various applications.