VantageLinks is looking to add a Business Development Manager / Account Manager to our team!
Position Objective: Deliver sales by utilizing our proven method of selling to and servicing clients. Immediate objectives include utilizing market knowledge to perform selling activities. Must be capable of acquiring new clients to secure requests for contract/permanent job orders and software solutions.
- Responsible for calling and meeting with prospective clients to introduce our services and develop new business.
- Meet clients and potential clients in all levels of the organization (hiring managers, directors, and C level executives).
- Utilize our internal data base (CRM) to update, maintain, and gather intelligence on clients and prospects.
- Work with our recruiters to select the right candidates to be submitted to our clients.
- Develop strategies and create/manage marketing plans for new clients.
- Demonstrate the importance of team behaviors in the workplace to achieve objectives.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a business development/sales function.
- IT Staffing experience is a big plus.
- Selling experience in St. Louis, preferred.
- Aggressive, results oriented professional with industry experience.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to build client relationships.
- Willing and able to cold call on new prospects.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-task, team environment.
- Self-starter, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Degree in marketing, business, or a business-related field is preferred.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks.
The best person for this position has a track record of success selling services/talent in the St. Louis market. Candidates with an established current client base and relationships they can leverage are preferred. Our team thrives with those people who are highly motivated to bring excellence to their clients and the VantageLinks team. Sharp, focused, organized, articulate people win the day.
The management at VantageLinks is extremely supportive, knowledgeable, and confident in their employees. If an account manager needs something to do his or her job correctly, management is generally on board and makes sure that is provided. In addition, the environment is friendly and laid back, yet professional. In general, a great place to work. We purchase best-in-breed tools for our recruiters and account managers to make sure they can be very successful.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, uncapped commission, bonus opportunities, and employee benefits plan. The plan includes outstanding medical/dental/vision insurance, long & short-term disability insurance, paid time off (vacation, sick and holidays), 401(k), and FSA/Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and childcare).