This is a great opportunity to join and contribute to our successful growth in supplying Information Technology talent and solutions to companies having consulting, software development or staffing needs. Reach out and join our experienced management team to move into a leadership role among St. Louis best IT solution and staffing companies. Since 2006 VantageLinks has delivered triple digit growth, despite the downturn in the economy. Our seasoned leadership team consistently delivers on providing the best, most cost effective solutions to our clients and consistently finds the best talent to fill open positions.
The right person for this position must have a track record of success selling services/talent to a comparable market. Candidates with an established current client base and relationships they can leverage are preferred (while not violating any past agreement they have). VantageLinks commission program and employee benefit plan are among the best in the industry. Send your resume today to email@example.com to join a company that values integrity, loyalty, dedication to quality, and professionalism. All resumes will be responded to, so you know exactly where you stand in the interview process.
Position Objective: Deliver sales by utilizing our proven method of selling to and servicing clients. Immediate objectives include utilize your and our market knowledge to perform selling activities. Must be capable of acquiring new clients to secure requests for contract/ permanent job orders and software solutions.
- Responsible for calling and meeting with prospective clients to introduce our services and develop new business
- Meet clients, potential clients in all level of the organization (hiring managers, directors and C level executives)
- Utilize our internal data base (CRM) to update, maintain and gather intelligence on clients and prospects
- Work with our recruiters to select the right candidates to be submitted to our clients
- Develop strategies and create/manage marketing plans for new clients
- Demonstrate the importance of team behaviors in the workplace to achieve objectives.
- 1-3 years experience in a business development/sales function
- IT Staffing experience is a big plus
- Selling experience in St. Louis
- Aggressive, results oriented professional with industry experience
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must have the ability to build client relationships
- Willing and able to cold call on new prospects
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, multi-task, team environment
- Self-starter, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Great negotiation skills
- Strong work ethics
- A degree in marketing, business, or a business-related field is preferred
- Able to juggle multiple tasks
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary plus commission, bonuses, outstanding Medical & Dental insurance, Long term & short term disability insurance, Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, life insurance, paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays) Cafeteria, plan 401(k) with a match, Flexible Spending Account (medical and child care), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), outstanding recruiting tools (state of the art Applicant Tracking system (ATS), job boards, etc.), relaxed yet professional work environment. We have on-site gym, cafeteria, covered parking and more. We are centrally located One City Place in Creve Coeur by Olive and I-270.