Our client is seeking a mid-level C# .NET Developer to join their team in St. Louis, MO. You will have the opportunity to utilize a wide range of new development technologies while performing full life-cycle development of new projects as well as upgrading existing projects for clients. The company offers competitive salaries, full benefits, and a challenging fast-paced work environment.
- Develop new applications and services.
- Develop enhancements for existing applications and services.
- Design and estimate technical solutions per project requirements.
- Work with stakeholders & BA on defining project requirements.
- Participate in application QA and deployment.
- Participate in investigating and solving production issues.
- C# .NET - 4+ years’ experience.
- Experience in .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
- Full Life Cycle Development experience.
- MVC .NET Framework 4 or higher - 3+ years’ experience.
- SQL Databases – 3+ years’ experience.
- Web API or WCF – 3+ years’ experience.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience with writing unit tests.
- Experience with Windows Services.
- Frontend UI JS Framework experience.
- SSRS Reports experience.
- Agile experience.
- Visual Studio 2017 or higher experience.
- TFS 2017 experience.
- Micro Services development experience.
- PCI compliance environment experience.
Education / Other Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or scientific discipline or equivalence experience.
- Accounting System Development experience a plus.