Our client is a growing, entrepreneurial company that delivers innovative products to more effectively match talented individuals to career and public service opportunities. The company is looking for a talented Client Service Associate to join the team. The opportunity offers a successful candidate the chance to join an exciting organization, working on meaningful challenges within a flexible work environment and talented peer group. While based in St. Louis, they will consider exceptional candidates to work remotely, as well.
The Client Service Associate (CSA) is responsible for handling inbound client questions and requests, processing regular reports, and coordinating new client launch activity and training, in addition to managing a number of concurrent projects. The role requires a strong service orientation, combined with a high degree of attention to detail, superb writing skill, and an ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with a high degree of reliability and follow-through.
The ideal candidate will have familiarity with issues and terminology related to recruiting, screening, selection, retention, development, and related systems and technology platforms.
Success in the role is measured primarily by 1) Client Service Productivity and Accuracy; 2) Client Support Satisfaction (net promoter score), and 3) Successful and Timely New Client Launch.
Position Requirements Include:
- Ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Familiarity with human resources terminology and related data.
- Strong detail orientation, with excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel (pivot tables).
- Bachelor's degree, and experience in client service and support preferred.