We are a growing, entrepreneurial company that provides solutions to more effectively match talented individuals to career and public service opportunities in a way never before possible. The company is looking for a talented Client Success Executive to join our management team based in St. Louis. The opportunity offers a successful candidate the chance to join an exciting organization, working on meaningful challenges within a flexible work environment and talented peer group. In some cases, we will consider exceptional candidates for our New York City office, as well.
The Client Success Executive (CSE) is responsible for maintaining an ongoing book of business, cultivating existing client relationships, coordinating and managing the launch of new clients, monitoring and reacting to account activity, and assisting with business development efforts.
Success in the role is measured by:
- Client Satisfaction and Retention
- Successful and Timely New Client Launch
- Growth of Ongoing Client Relationships
- Delivery and Measurement of Client Return on Investment
The ideal candidate will have human resources or other corporate experience to be familiar with issues and terminology related to recruiting, screening, selection, retention, development, and related systems and technology platforms. A successful candidate must follow through promptly and accurately, be remarkably articulate, well-written, and have strong presentation skills.
The role requires regular client interface in order to proactively gauge satisfaction with the company’s services and identify opportunities for growth in the book of business. The CSE is responsible for the preparation of weekly and quarterly client service reports and identifying and tracking applicable metrics and trends.
Position Requirements Include:
- ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- experience generating and sustaining C-level relationships.
- experienced as a project manager, managing both internal and external resources.
- familiarity with human resources terminology and related data.
- strong detail orientation, with excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- proficient with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree and experience in human resources, business or communications preferred.