Cloud Security Engineer
Do you have a passion for information security systems? We’re hiring a Cloud Security Engineer for our client’s headquarters in Bridgeton, Missouri. This is a hybrid role with 3 days-work-from home/2 days in office.
- Design, implement, manage, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot Client’s various security systems, including, but not limited to, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), SIEM and UEBA, endpoint protection, and data security/auditing platforms.
- Analyze and audit systems, software, processes, implementations, and environments for compliance with policies, regulations, and security best practices; recommend and implement refinements and enhancements, in collaboration with individuals and teams.
- Conduct threat, vulnerability, and risk assessments, at times in collaboration with external auditors, to understand and eliminate potential system and network vulnerabilities.
- Develop and improve monitoring and visibility capabilities of information systems, and act as a technical leader for security incident detection, response, handling, and forensics.
- Provide reporting on incidents, investigations, vulnerabilities, trends, conditions, and events.
- Remain current on information security topics, trends, events, and developments.
- May occasionally provide end-user security training.
- Provide end-user support as necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service while acting ethically and maintaining business confidentiality.
- Provide after-hours support as required and be able to identify critical issues that require urgent response.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology required; inclusive of up to 4 years of relevant education, including 3+ years of experience in MS Azure landscape security.
- Must have demonstrable experience implementing, managing, and monitoring security for resources in Azure, multi-cloud, or hybrid environments.
- The ability to design, implement, manage, maintain, improve, and troubleshoot various security systems.
- Experience in conducting vulnerability and risk assessments.
- Experience with a variety of security and cloud landscapes.
- Must have demonstrable experience with:
- Microsoft/Office 365 Security landscape.
- Azure and on-premised Active Directory.
- PowerShell and Regular Expressions.
- Software Development and/or Development Security Operations.
- Performing and managing proactive risk identification and mitigation, including penetration testing, network vulnerability assessments, and system risk profiling.
- Security incident detection, response, handling, and forensics.
- Must understand networking concepts, protocols, and services.
- Must have experience with SIEM/UEBA and EDR tools/platforms.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a very strong troubleshooting methodology to tackle issues efficiently.
- Must be self-starting and self-sufficient to complete tasks in a timely and effective manner.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with agentless data security platforms.
- Additional programming and/or scripting experience is a plus.
- CISSP/CCSP/GAIC/MCASEA or other relevant certifications.
- Tuition Reimbursement/ Educational Assistance
- Free Onsite Fitness & Recreation Center
- Profit Sharing Plan & Trust
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paternal and Adoption Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Personal Time