We are looking for a team player who can help the CEO scale the company growth and keep accurate records. The successful applicant will have up to 5 people who will report to them.
They will report to the CEO and will work in office.
- Responsible for full accounting transaction cycle.
- Supervise accounting staff.
- Review financial statements for accuracy.
- Manage relationship with outside CPA to ensure timely completion of tax filings.
- Complete various government census and surveys.
- Manage R&D Tax Credit compilation process.
- Prepare monthly reporting for Shareholder.
- Implement and oversee budget process.
- Weekly reporting of cash receipts to CEO.
- Oversee physical inventory counts for accuracy.
- Manage Banking Relationships.
- Review and approve all monthly bank reconciliations.
- Move money between banks and accounts to meet company requirements.
- Monitor credit cards to ensure adequate open credit is available.
- Manage credit card relationship to meet company needs while eliminating personal liability of CEO.
- Approve credit terms for new customers.
- Manage collection process personally for difficult customers.
- Approve releasing orders for customers with past due balances base on circumstances.
- Select vendor bills for payment and manage timing of release base on cash flow projections and requirements.
- Attend weekly production meetings.
- Approve production schedule base on customer history, deposit status, and special circumstances as presented by the salesforce.
- Work with Production to improve manufacturing flow through the plant.
- Approve PO’s over $10,000.
- Work to identify and implement cost savings opportunities. These include alternative sourcing, modifying scheduling to use ocean vs. air freight, renegotiating terms to include early pay discounts.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10 years of experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance