VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Contract Recruiting Manager with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
Understanding of the recruiting process as it pertains to:
- Job Postings
- Scheduling Interviews and Managing Department Calendars
- Background & Reference Checks
- Pre-Employment Assessments
- Turn Down Letters
- Uphold the value of confidentiality within Human Resources & Recruiting
- Gain a commitment to professionalism in the workplace through appearance, timeliness and communication skills
- Responsible for fostering a positive and professional appearance.
- The qualified candidate will be in charge of maintaining the following objectives:
- Cover phone lines for Human Resources team and direct incoming calls to the appropriate person
- Assist in the arrangement of job postings on the internet and Swank website
- Schedule interviews with Human Resources Team for qualified candidates and maintain appointment calendars
- Enter background checks into ADP system
- Schedule pre-employment assessments for qualified candidates
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of Recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information and work in a team environment with a strong customer service focus required
- Possesses good organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- High comfort level with MS Office Suite
- Is a good listener and shows an interest in what others have to say
- Demonstrates a high degree of commitment to the organization
- Possesses a high level of Integrity. Acts ethically and is above reproach. Builds trust through honesty and reliability. Meets commitments and keeps promises. Demonstrates Self - Control. Manages his/her impulsive feelings and distressing emotions well. Stays composed in trying moments.
- Must be extremely Flexible. Smoothly handles shifting priorities and rapid change. Is flexible in how he/she sees situations.
- Is always Optimistic. Demonstrates a “positive mental attitude.” Persists in seeking goals despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Fosters Communication. Is effective in give-and-take. Deals with difficult issues straightforwardly.
- Listens well and welcomes the sharing of information. Fosters open communication and stays receptive to bad news as well as good.
- BA or BS Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field preferred but not required.
- Organizational Relationships The Contract Recruiting Coordinator will report to the VP of Human Resources.