As a Dynamics 365/AX Functional Consultant you will be the project management and accounting expert on project implementation teams and responsible for the delivery and execution of project tasks designed to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365/AX solutions. This new hire will take client goals and create customizations and strategies using software to solve key business challenges through close communications with the client.
This client-facing role requires extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. You must be client-focused, team oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related degree from an accredited four year university or college.
- 3+ years of implementation experience in project management and accounting with Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in project management and accounting with ERP solutions.
- Ability to meet deadlines utilizing strong organizational habits.
- Master's Degree in Business, Computer Science or related degree from an accredited four year university or college.
- Experience in successfully managing three+ Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 F&O implementations.
- Assistance with pre-sales activities including demonstrations of various AX software functions.
- Relevant, hands-on work related experience working in a consulting environment.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Sure Step Implementation Methodology
This position will be remote to start but once things clear up, travel throughout the south and Midwest will be a must to visit clients.