VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Data Retention with one of our premier clients.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The purpose of this position is to support the development, integration, and execution of all aspects of the records management program at CLIENT. The aim is to achieve a structured, efficient and user-friendly system, resulting in the effective and economical management of the company’s operations.
- Assists in the initial implementation of a Global Records Management program throughout CLIENT and all of its subsidiaries
- Works with CLIENT’s IT department regarding retention tools and capabilities to make sure that all
- Global Security and Privacy Office requirements are being met and kept up to date
- Responsible for working with all points of contact within global offices to ensure that retention requirements are being implemented and enforced consistently throughout all media in which records are kept
- Reviews, analyzes, classifies records, and consults with CLIENT Workforce Members in these areas, in accordance with established global records retention schedule
- Assists with the development and maintenance of records management policies, standards, and procedures
- Assists data owners, liaisons, and custodians in all aspects of data handling, storage, and disposal of all types of data
- Ensures proper documentation of the records management program are complete and keep up to date
- Performs special projects, such as reviewing alternative storage, developing new or revised procedures, or conducting quality monitoring and running reports as necessary
- Facilitates the transfer of records from central files to inactive storage as appropriate.
- Liaisons with CLIENT departments/units regarding their active and inactive files as necessary
- Assists with developing and implementing new and/or updated procedures on records management, including alternative electronic management systems and related reporting
- Assists with management, administration, and training of records management tool
- Assists with the development and implementation of records management training courses for
- CLIENT Workforce Members
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Performs related duties as required
Bachelor’s degree required in business, information security or other related field
- Experience working with records retention policies and schedules
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to effectively resolve moderately complex situations and issues
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization, and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners at all levels
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business-related software systems, including processing systems and applications
- Global Data Protection Regulation knowledge
- Experience using Iron Mountain Policy Center
- Experience using content pattern matching policies to comply with a records retention schedule
- Data Governance experience
- One to two years’ experience understanding of corporate regulatory compliance practices
- CIPP Certification