VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Developer (C#/.Net) with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
To perform all activities related to the design, development, testing, integration and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications. Scope of responsibility includes both custom-developed applications as well as the integration and customization of commercial off-the shelf applications.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Performs the development or integration of system/information projects from analysis through implementation. Responsible for analyzing business opportunities, designing, developing, initial testing, or integrating and documenting software applications in compliance with development standards. Trains end-users to effectively take advantage of system functionality and resources.
- Provides third-tier support to Help Desk for application support.
- Backup to operations and end-user support function.
- Demonstrates technical excellence, wide-range of technical knowledge, good communication skills (written and oral), resourcefulness, creativity, initiative, and ability to quickly and effectively absorb and use new technology skills.
- Responsible to proactively keep up with and recommend technology opportunities that will contribute to the company’s success.
- Complete all mandatory training within a timely basis, as instructed.
- Comply with code of conduct & Bank policies/procedures.
- Actively identify incidents outside of established policies & procedures and report to management immediately.
- Familiar with & comply with laws, regulations, and internal policies & procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understand & comply with all anti-money laundering (AML), compliance, and all other applicable laws, including, but not limited to, the completion of all required AML & Sanctions training.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience designing and programming N-tier and layered architectures, object-oriented programming, and relational databases, preferably SQL Server (2016 or later).
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Practitioner of software design patterns including Dependency Injection, Strategy Pattern design, etc.
- Competence in .NET development (backend and API, including SOAP and REST web services)
- General understanding of MS-SQL/T-SQL – supporting existing stored procedures and some new database development
- Must have expert knowledge and experience in Web development. Must be able to quickly absorb and effectively use new technology.
- Experience with advanced agile practices and methodology
- Experience with Team Foundation Server desired but not necessary
- Experience with git repositories desired but not necessary
- Experience with integration architectures
- Understands the benefits of the various software design methodologies and object oriented environments.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to analyze simple to complex programming situations. Have a good working knowledge of interpreting numbers to effectively complete an assigned task.
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standards may exist and critical thinking is needed for effective resolutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management Information Systems or Business Administration with emphasis in Information Systems or Computer Science)
- 4+ years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years technical information systems experience.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.