Director, IT Infrastructure Services
The Director of IT Infrastructure Services will be responsible for establishing, maintaining, and overseeing the strategy, architectures, and operations of IT infrastructure services in support of our business.
- Maintain focus on providing the strategic direction, architecture, and operation of all IT infrastructure, including on-premises physical, virtual, and cloud-based application platforms, virtual desktop systems, voice and global data networks, and incident management across the organization.
- Participate in the assessment of external and internal technology capabilities required to achieve desired competitive positioning.
- Bridge strategic objectives to tactical IT execution to ensure reliable, 24x7 services and operations.
- Build effective partnerships with key service providers and ensure service levels are met.
- Uphold IT service availability and uptime, and continuously drive toward best-practice and repeatable IT processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field.
- 7+ years related and progressive leadership experience.
- Recent management experience required. Strong people management and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of WAN, wireless & cloud.
- Experience with Azure.
- Demonstrated experience leading high-performing teams.
- Strong technical depth across multiple information technology disciplines, including cloud computing, virtualization, infrastructure services, networking & IT operations, unified communications, and end-user support.
- Hands-on project delivery experience, strong planning and communication skills, and the ability to set and manage expectations and deliver on projects within the committed timeframe and budget.
- Pet Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Parental Bonding Leave/ Maternity Leave
- Adoption Expenses Assistance
- Associate Discount
- Education Assistance
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Direct Stock Purchase
- Life and Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance