VantageLinks is a dedicated Information Technology (IT) staffing company supporting our clients with all their IT Needs. We currently have an opening for a Product Designer with one of our premier clients.
THIS IS A DIRECT ROLE WITH OUR CLIENT. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT H1B CANDIDATES AND PLEASE NO STAFFING AGENCIES.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for all aspects of the eCommerce business. A main component of this job will be to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan to include all aspects of digital marketing in addition to more traditional components such as catalog, radio, and print advertising for one of Client's brands.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies across all direct and digital media channels from concept to launch
- Lead and manage all aspects of digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Affiliate, Remarketing, New
- Customer Acquisition, Marketplaces including Amazon and other future channels, Social Media and Email Marketing.
- Develop digital marketing programs to support awareness, customer acquisition, customer retention and development, digital advertising, email marketing, social media and mobile marketing, etc.
- Develop website testing roadmap to include a variety of test designs with clear and measurable business objectives
- Lead and manage all aspect of direct (catalog) marketing
- Lead and manage all aspects of traditional marketing such as radio and print
- Working manager who will get involved w. the day to day details.
- Research, business development and launch of new digital marketing programs to better acquire and retain customers.
- Responsible for maintenance of digital marketing budget aligned with overall business objectives and reports on actual, budgeted and forecasted projections
- Provide analytics on effectiveness of all digital and traditional marketing channels
- Lead effort for website optimizations and other forms of a/b and multivariate tests associated with digital marketing focused on improving click through and conversion rates
- Provide leadership and partner with digital marketing agencies to maximize overall return
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business
- 0-2 years' experience in digital marketing or marketing analytics
- Experience in digital marketing tools including Email Service Providers, Search Engine Marketing, Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships, and influence change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business, data analysis and interpretation skills
- Extraordinary collaboration skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Self-starter and able to solve medium to complex problems
- Results-driven attitude; a self-starter who thinks and participates effectively, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to articulate her/his views crisply and convincingly
- Takes action: proactive and resourceful in solving problems, making decisions and executing on goals
- A highly driven marketer, capable of selling ideas and/or stimulating others within and without the group
- Owns Results--follows through on commitments, takes responsibility, and produces quality results
- Connects inside and outside the team; shares information, transfers knowledge and seeks diverse input from others within the team and across the organization