We are looking for an Electrical Technician to join our client’s group of talented Engineers, Scientists, and Innovators with tremendous top-side potential devoted to solving novel technological problems in the renewal energy sector. The company is a new, well-funded startup in the renewable energy space.
This position is in the client's labs in South St. Louis, MO and Waterloo, IL.
The qualified candidate will have a knowledge of RF and be familiar with antennas, wiring/cabling (coax), and small circuit boards. They will be responsible for assembly, maintenance, and troubleshooting of a wide variety of electronic systems. Duties will require familiarity with wire connectors, wire termination, soldering, and use of electronic test equipment. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, great attitude, excellent communications skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering (EE).
- 2-3 years of work experience.
- Ability to interpret and comprehend system as-built drawings and electrical single line diagrams.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and ask for guidance when needed.
- Self-starter with strong time management skills.
- Military experience / background is a big plus.