Published: May 16, 2023
ERP Analyst III
To lead and support development, maintenance, and deployment of functionality related to the company’s Oracle E-Business Suite. This position will focus on the General Accounting and Financials functional areas and requires working with the business customers and the technical team to determine, design, and implement Oracle E-Business related changes that improve business processes and business effectiveness.
- Gather and evaluate business requirements. Determine approach to meet requirements with Oracle capabilities and customizations.
- Develop recommendations, business cases, and estimates for new functionality and changes in order to improve business processes and application performance.
- Develop, test, and implement new Oracle capabilities, customizations, and configurations.
- Investigate Oracle e-Business Suite functionality, data, and interface problems. Determine and implement resolutions.
- Work with business customers to identify improvements, alternatives, or new capabilities that would benefit the organization.
- Document and estimate specific requests for new capabilities. Help assess the value to the organization.
- Document Oracle Business Suite configuration, support information, and customizations in accordance with IT standard application methodology.
- Work with infrastructure, database, and other applications development teams to ensure proper unit, system, user acceptance, and performance testing.
- Assist, as appropriate, with orientation and training of Oracle end users/customers.
- Mentor other IT team members as appropriate to help them grow in their capabilities.
Knowledge and Skills
- This position is 60% functional and 40% technical.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to document requirements, recommendations, estimates, and system information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability and experience with estimating work and schedules.
- Experience working in a team environment and ability to work independently and set priorities.
- Ability to investigate data, application, and processes to determine problem source in complex environment and identify and implement potential changes and solutions.
- Understanding of information technology and Oracle standards, procedures, and best practices.
- Ability to work with business customers and understand their processes and functions.
- Ability and interest in staying current on Oracle E-Business suite and technologies.
- In-depth functional configuration experience of at least two of the following Oracle E-Business Suite modules (preferably release 12.1.3): General Ledger, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management.
- Experience providing day-to-day end-user support of at least one of the following functional areas: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management.
- Ability to develop complex SQL queries.
- Experience troubleshooting SQL queries and PL/SQL packages.
- Special consideration will be given for the following:
- Experience with Oracle Workflow Builder and/or Approvals Management (AME).
- Working knowledge of Oracle Application Framework (OAF): personalizations, html pages, and java class extensions within the context of the Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Forms, Reports, and/or BI Publisher.
- Working knowledge of OBIEE and/or OBIA.
- Fitness Centers
- Credit Union Membership
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO and Holidays
- 401K Plan and 401K Company Program
- Retirement Benefits
- Short-Term And Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance