Compile and analyze financial information for the company. Lead various financial projects.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations.
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present findings to senior management.
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Handle complex and high-level financial analysis.
- Present and discuss analysis with upper management.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of financial or data analysis experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of analytical tools, including SQL, Micro-strategy, or Tableau is preferred.
Is Relocation Available? No
Are you open to sponsorship? No
This position is: Backfill
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No