Full-stack developers work as a team to build modern, cloud-native products with our clients. Teams are empowered to own all facets of development including front-end, back-end, infrastructure, and data pipelines.
- Experience developing cloud-native applications and deploying to a cloud environment (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc.).
- Practical experience developing distributed microservice architectures providing elasticity, redundancy, failover, and intelligent routing.
- SPA Framework experience such as React, Angular, etc.
- API Development (proper microservice separation, HTTP verb usage).
- Experience working in an agile, team-oriented environment.
- Hands-on expertise with multiple database technologies (Postgres, Mongo, Elastic Search, etc.) as well as SQL and related query languages.
- Extensive unit testing and CI/CD experience.
- Understanding of DevOps responsibilities including OS and Container Management.
- Practical understanding of security best practices in software development.
Nice to have
- Docker / Kubernetes / Cloud Foundry experience.
- Progressive Web App experience.
- Native mobile app development experience.
- Experience with deploying to cloud environments using Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
Paid overtime for salaried employees.
Candidate must be based in St. Louis.