The HR Manager is responsible for all hiring, working closely with external recruiters, and supporting the development and implementation of HR structures and processes in cooperation with Group HR. Support, advise, and coach all employees in all personnel related matters. Lead personnel evaluations and conflict resolution meetings. Responsible for development, execution, and evaluation of regular HR reports across all divisions.
HR Manager Job Duties:
- Hiring at all levels.
- Independently responsible for the operational personnel work from the entry to the exit of an employee.
- Implementation and optimization of the recruiting processes from the creation of job descriptions to the on boarding of new employees.
- Development of innovative recruiting concepts and personnel development concepts.
- Support the development and implantation of HR structures and HR processes in cooperation with Group HR.
- Conception of and participation in recruiting events.
- Close cooperation with key stakeholders, the departments, and the Group HR Manager in all personnel related matters.
- Participation in HR projects focused on health care management and personnel marketing.
- Run weekly payroll.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experienced in hiring talented employees.
- Experience with innovative employee training and development programs.
- Good expertise in labor law.
- Autonomously, self-reliant, accurate, structured, and reliable way of working.
- Strong communication skills with high social and intercultural competence.
- Confident and convincing manner.
- Strong skills in MS Office and social media competence.
- Fluent in English, speech and writing.
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, and multitask.
- Minimal but regular interactions with other facilities in Europe.
- Experience with Paychecx or other payroll systems is a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Completed commercial education and further education as an HR Manager / Coordinator / Generalist (m/f) or other applicable college degree.
- 2-3 years of experience as an HR Generalist (m/f), ideally in an international acting producing company.