Identity and Access Management Engineer
Do you have a passion for IT and designing, implementing, and maintaining identity and access management landscapes and solutions? Then this could be the role for you!
- Design, implement, and maintain IAM solutions and landscape.
- Collaborate with leadership and data governance roles to define and continuously refine access models, identity governance models, entitlements, and access control structures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the IAM landscape, as well as general access.
As an IAM Engineer:
- Create and maintain documentation for the design and implementation details of the IAM landscape.
- Remain current on identity and access related technologies, threats, and mitigations; and serve as a subject matter expert in these areas.
- Continuously monitor and improve the IAM landscape.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the IAM landscape, as well as general access, authentication, and authorization.
- Ensure the availability and integrity of identity, access, entitlement, and change auditing and reporting.
- Provide IAM related end-user training.
- Provide end-user support as necessary.
- Provide exceptional customer service and customer experience while acting ethically and maintaining business confidentiality.
- Provide after-hours support as needed.
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred, but 5+ years of IT experience is required.
- 3+ years of experience with SailPoint is required.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience with identity and access standards, protocols, and concepts, such as federated identity management, SSO, SAML, OAuth, MFA, and JWT.
- Must Haves: Experience with Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, Windows Server, PowerShell, LDAP, and understanding of public key infrastructure and basic cryptography concepts.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts, protocols, and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must possess a very strong troubleshooting methodology to solve issues effectively.
- Strong self-starter with a self-sufficient attitude to complete tasks in a timely and effective manner.
Additional Qualifications Include:
- Experience with ADP and Aquera.
- Experience with RESTful web API, JSON, XML, and HTTP.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with the Azure Cloud landscape.
- Additional programming and/or scripting experience is a plus.
- Relevant certifications are a plus.
Some Benefits and Perks Include:
- Industry Leading Healthcare
- Industry Leading Profit-Sharing Plan w/ Safe Harbor Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Away
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Parental Leave
- Free Onsite Fitness & Recreation Center