Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable custom built technology solutions to meet business needs. Collaborate and support team members in delivering high-quality software solutions in an agile environment.
- Work with product management and drive the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall technical design of solutions
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Contribute to evolving software excellence, architecture, design, coding standards, testing, patterns, automation, tools, etc.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of experience developing complex, high-performance enterprise software using Java/J2EE technologies. Java/Spring MVC, Hibernate development and broad experience with relational databases, data modeling, and Object-Oriented software designs. Flex development and Healthcare experience preferred. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing.
Strong full-stack software development experience
Experience working with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
Strong experience in modern programming languages / frameworks (NodeJS, Go, Elixir, Python) highly desired
Experience using Golang, NodeJS, and Java to build RESTful APIs
Experience with AI, VR, AR is a plus
Good understanding of NoSQL concepts and architecture with hands-on experience with MongoDB
Experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jenkins, CICD Pipeline
Experience with building and architecting mobile applications is a plus
Experience implementing innovation projects, either in large corporations, or start-up environments preferred
Is Relocation Available?
Is there additional variable compensation?
Annual bonus - 2% first year, 4% second, 6% third
Are you open to sponsorship? No
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Strong full-stack software development experience. Experience using Golang, NodeJS, and Java to build RESTful APIs.